Thursday, April 18, 2013

Victory in Jesus!!!



We know we have it...but don't you just love to hear testimonies that make you want to shout about it??

First there was THIS POST by a busy mom working on her fourth adoption from Eastern Europe.

The Lord put it on her heart to ADVOCATE for some young men she had met on a recent mission trip.  And she obeyed.  And then there was a MIGHTY MOVE OF GOD as his Spirit moved on people far and wide to pray and pray hard for these young men.

God said MOVE and the BODY OF CHRIST moved!!!  What an awesome thing!

The cries of the people went up and GOD HEARD!

And GOD ANSWERED!

THANK YOU LORD!!!

Not only did "Sebastian's" family find him, but "Ianto" will be his brother!  Oh what a glorious day it was yesterday to get this news!!

I've been shouting and praising and there were tears of joy.  And now I want to testify about how the members of the body of Christ were called to stand in the gap for these teens.  I was just one of many.  I know there were SO many.  God stirred his army and it went to BATTLE!  Prayer warriors stormed the gates of heaven for these children that the Lord loves so dearly.

My heart was so heavy for them.  I had briefly read about them before.  I had seen their pictures.  But then suddenly a few days ago, something changed.  God pricked my heart to pray for these boys as unmistakably as if He had called me on the phone and asked me to do it.  What an honor to be called and used for God's purpose in this situation!

I can just see Jesus sitting at the right hand of the Father...leaning in...saying, "These are my sheep, Father.  They follow me.  They believe in me and the power of your Word."

Oh thank you Jesus, our advocate in heaven!

What a joy to be an advocate for His orphaned sheep.  <3

And now there is this post.

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.  Psalm 48:1   

Keep praying!  Joseph and others still need a family!






No comments:

Post a Comment